Skip to Main Content

Application Forms

Below are the applications you need in order to apply to study abroad.  Please consult with a study abroad advisor before applying to determine what application you need.

UMBC Affiliate Application

UMBC Exchange Application

UMBC Direct Application

UMBC DIS Application

Your application may require a faculty reference form and/or language assessment.  Please use these forms if not otherwise specified in your application instructions.

Faculty Reference From

Language Reference Form

At the time you apply to study abroad, you should already have a passport.  If you do not already have your passport, apply now.

US Passport Application

All UMBC study abroad students are required to submit an Overseas Information Sheet after they arrive overseas.

Overseas Information Sheet