I’m Back, Now What? Leveraging Your International Experience: Baltimore Regional Re-Entry Conference
Date: Saturday, February 13th, 2016 at Loyola University Maryland 9:30 am to 3:00 pm
The UMBC Study Abroad Office has a limited number of grants for this event and may be willing to pay for you. Contact email@example.com if you want to attend.
This conference is designed for students who have had an international experience. Participants will have opportunities to:
- receive information relevant to future opportunities that are globally oriented
- make personal and professional meaning of your time abroad
- learn how to market your knowledge and skills on your resume, cover letters, and in job interviews
- share your international experiences with other students
- speak with experts about other international opportunities including volunteering, working, and graduate study abroad.
Open to all students in the Baltimore metro area with an interest in leveraging an international experience for personal and professional benefit.