Skip to Main Content

On-campus Housing

On-Campus Accommodation: For students studying abroad in the fall, you should contact Wendy Crowe ( in Residential Life and let her know that you plan to apply for housing for the spring semester only. For students studying abroad in the spring, you must cancel your housing contract with Wendy Crowe in Residential Life. Your damage deposit will carry over if you study abroad.

Housing at Your Host Location: Accommodation options vary. Contact your study abroad program or the Study Abroad office for more information.