Skip to Main Content

Returning to Campus Housing

Many of you will want to return to the UMBC residence halls after you return from your study abroad experience. If you do, you are required to contact the Office of Residential Life prior to your departure. While they cannot guarantee you a specific room or roommate upon your return, they can get you back into the Residence Life system. You must contact Ms. Wendy Crowe in the Office of Residential Life by the UMBC Residential Life deadline to confirm that you wish to live in on-campus accommodation. Failure to do so may mean that Residential Life will not be able to honor your request.